Recommendations for a back wax
- Using cotton wool, clean the client’s skin with Salon Specifics Pre Wax Lotion to remove excess oils.
- Apply talcum powder to lift the hairs. Test the temperature of the Film Wax on your inner arm using a wooden spatula.
- Apply wax in direction of hair growth.
- Allow the Film Wax to set (approximately 20 seconds).
- Quickly remove wax AGAINST the hair growth, placing your hand over the waxed area to comfort it.
- Reapply wax as directed, working in larger patches at a time.
- Nourish and soothe the skin with Salon Specifics Post Wax Crème or Post Wax Rose Oil.