Top Tips for a Manicure
- Ensure all jewellery is removed. Cleanse and file nails, push cuticles back and exfoliate.
- Apply Salon Specifics Hygienic Paraffin Spray (with purifying Tea Tree oil).
- Manipulate Massage Cream with Collagen into hands and feet to enhance the effectiveness of the Paraffin Wax.
- Test the temperature of the Paraffin Wax on the inside of your wrist. It should feel comfortably warm. Ensuring the client’s fingers/toes are closed together; dip one hand/foot at a time into the Paraffin Bath 2–3 times to form a glove.
- Insert hand/foot into the Glove Liner and cover with the Toweling Mitten/Bootie.
- Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the Glove Liner with the wax and dispose.
- Massage the excess oil into the hands or feet.