Top Tips for Bikini Waxing
- Using cotton wool, clean the client’s skin with Salon Specifics Pre Wax Lotion to remove excess oils. Test the temperature of the Hot Wax on your inner arm using a wooden spatula.
- Assess the direction of hair growth. Using a wooden spatula, apply the wax thickly with one hand in the opposite direction of the hair growth, and support the skin with the other hand.
- Allow the Hot Wax to set and peel an edge to work with, while providing support with one hand.
- Gently lift edge and remove against the hair growth, placing your hand over the waxed area to comfort it.
- Reapply wax as directed, working in small patches at a time. Clean the skin with Salon Specifics Post Wax Creme or Post Wax Oil to nourish and soothe the skin.
Top Tips for Eyebrow Waxing
- Cleanse skin with Salon Specifics Alcohol Free Pre Wax Lotion.
- Apply wax in opposite direction.
- Calm skin with Salon Specifics Post Wax Rose Oil or Post Wax Creme